Broke the 100 flight mark last week. Thinking of selling my bird though.

All that fuss and now your gonna keep it! Times like this karma usually kicks in for a crash landing!! Fly safe [emoji41]
WTF I asked for advice and took it and now you say I am going to crash? That is just messed up but "fly yourself". I think if anyone has Karma coming it is you after that comment.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Hey Aaron, what is your YouTube channel name? I'd like to see some more of your great videos [emoji106]

Reactions: PhotoGuyAaron
Nice video of the skate park at Ballard Commons. I found myself watching for a glimpse of the Hospital where I work...lol. There are times on the weekend I've wanted to fly off the top of Swedish Ballard parking garage, but worried about how it could affect my job and personnel file. I don't think our security would appreciate it.

WTF I asked for advice and took it and now you say I am going to crash? That is just messed up but "fly yourself". I think if anyone has Karma coming it is you after that comment.
No sense of humor, it wasn't meant to be mean. Maybe I should've worded different

Hey Aaron, what is your YouTube channel name? I'd like to see some more of your great videos [emoji106]
Pete thank you! You can search for me under channels as "AaronPlotkinPhoto" you should also be able to find my channel from any of the videos I have posted in this thread. I posted my best work so far in here, but I am hopeful I will have some good new ones soon (it is all up to the weather gods).

Reactions: Pete Leare
I agree, but am new. They wanted high speed and manual figure 8's and circles - max stick. I'm not that adept yet. How about some of the 100 + flight experts post some examples (how to also) from app flight logs and videos?

I agree, but am new. They wanted high speed and manual figure 8's and circles - max stick. I'm not that adept yet. How about some of the 100 + flight experts post some examples (how to also) from app flight logs and videos?
I may have 100 flights under my belt but I am no where near being able to do that at full sticks! Do they make their beginner RC plane pilots do this? I highly doubt it and it sounds like a double standard to me to be honest. Hopefully some one with more skills than I can help you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.