Breaking news

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Oh took my cheap drone out da box and lost signal from one side of house to otherside time I get round there its gone on it's on mission
I'm sure yous remember this post,,this fly away and it's dark and covered in lights but not even the phantom from above can see it anywhere ,if it does crash its lightweight phew,gave up searching, ,first one ever lost and probably not the last?.....well woke up and it wasn't a dream it's gone
Screenshot_20200318-202135_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh took my cheap drone out da box and lost signal from one side of house to otherside time I get round there its gone on it's on mission
I'm sure yous remember this post,,this fly away and it's dark and covered in lights but not even the phantom from above can see it anywhere ,if it does crash its lightweight phew,gave up searching, ,first one ever lost and probably not the last?.....well woke up and it wasn't a dream it's gone View attachment 117655
Yep disposable like a bic lighter

Sorry it happened. I have lost 2 toy drones.
I wondered if anybody on this forum would buy and test one of those. Now I know. lol
Invest in a tracker next time. It will pay for itself.
You know what's funny,,that's 1 order I'm waiting for lol

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I lost a fixed-wing RC aircraft in tall weeds on a steep hillside and spent hours looking for it. Got all muddy, sweaty, and wet looking for it. Just before giving up, I found it about 2-ft into the tall weeds at the bottom of the hill near a roadway.

Since then, I’ve been putting reflective tape on all sides of all of my fixed-wing and multi-rotor aircraft. A few days after starting that practice, I lost a small quadcopter on a steeply sloped, wooded hillside with dense, thorny undergrowth. After walking the slope for an hour or so with no luck finding it, it got dark, so I went home and returned with a spot light and found the small drone in about 10-seconds of sweeping the hillside and trees.

I don’t fly without reflective tape.

Why the deceptive subject title? Some of us read digests only and open only what we believe will be of interest to us (yours is not one of those). Titles have a purpose.

I lost a fixed-wing RC aircraft in tall weeds on a steep hillside and spent hours looking for it. Got all muddy, sweaty, and wet looking for it. Just before giving up, I found it about 2-ft into the tall weeds at the bottom of the hill near a roadway.

Since then, I’ve been putting reflective tape on all sides of all of my fixed-wing and multi-rotor aircraft. A few days after starting that practice, I lost a small quadcopter on a steeply sloped, wooded hillside with dense, thorny undergrowth. After walking the slope for an hour or so with no luck finding it, it got dark, so I went home and returned with a spot light and found the small drone in about 10-seconds of sweeping the hillside and trees.

Thats a good idea maybe i can find a reflective wrap for the evo. Glad you found it. I have a sweet. Walkera lama 400d i dont fly because im scared ill crash or lose it. Need to get it out.

Wonder how Glow Paint would work on it. Should be able to spot a flyaway at night from a quarter mile.

Why the deceptive subject title? Some of us read digests only and open only what we believe will be of interest to us (yours is not one of those). Titles have a purpose.
All was in a bit of humor,, sorry to have offended you,wont happen again ?
Ps..it was breaking news ,I lost a drone,just lol my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
All was in a bit of humor,, sorry to have offended you,wont happen again ?
Ps..it was breaking news ,I lost a drone,just lol my friend
What were you thinking?? When I read your title I became so enraged I kicked the cat clear over the sofa and got so upset I am only now able to respond to your post. Now that you have fully repented, I feel better...lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic