Braking now!

Reaction score
What does this warning mean?
1503846398504.png

Reactions: JerryofWV
It's Obstacle Avoidance (OA) telling you to please neutralize the control sticks. The Main Controller won't accept control input once OA brakes the aircraft until the sticks are neutralized (return to mid-point).

Reactions: Finmann
This is braking and not breaking. Spread controller is reducing the speed "braking" ......

Was it getting dark when this message came up, I;ve had this message flash on the screen of my Mavic, at dusk or in dim light, seems the sensors get confused in low light conditions

It's Obstacle Avoidance (OA) telling you to please neutralize the control sticks. The Main Controller won't accept control input once OA brakes the aircraft until the sticks are neutralized (return to mid-point).
Yup. Seen it a few times, but not with OA switched off. Funny thing is it doesn't always pop up when the AC is actually braking...

Was it getting dark when this message came up, I;ve had this message flash on the screen of my Mavic, at dusk or in dim light, seems the sensors get confused in low light conditions
I honestly can't recall... but probably not. It happens with the simulator as well.

Reactions: Pharm

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl