BRAKING NOW! RETURN STICKS TO MIDPOINTS FIRST.

I reverted to Go 2.8.0 and it disappeared, along with several other problems.
Are you using an Android tab, if so, which version of Android?

Same advice to me..I'm using Nexus 7 2013 and Android 6.0.1 with Dji go 3.0.It's related to avoid obstacle sensors after remote controller upgrade.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Same advice to me..I'm using Nexus 7 2013 and Android 6.0.1 with Dji go 3.0.It's related to avoid obstacle sensors after remote controller upgrade.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
I'm running 5.1.1 so maybe it's not just one Android version. I wonder if it's happened with IOS system?

I reverted to Go 2.8.0 and it disappeared, along with several other problems.
Are you using an Android tab, if so, which version of Android?
Yeah, it really seems to be an update related bug. I'm on an Android phone, Version 5.1.

How do you revert to an earlier version?

Do you mean Go?
First visit Google play and turn off your Auto Update if needed
Go to your android settings / apps / Go, and uninstall v3
Google "Go 2.8.0 apk", or whichever version you want, and download Go
Check your Dowloads folder and install it.

For me it was as simple as that.

Done..THANKS! Can't wait to fly today to see if it resolved, but I suspect that it will.

We'll, that took care of it. However, I see that a new update is out. Guess I'll give it a shot to see if they caught that bug.

Good.

I've just updated to 3.0.1 (for Android) And the issues associated with 3.0.0 have all vanished (no mention of them in the what's new though!)

The problem I had with "bouncing" on take off was still present when I tried it first time, but on checking the setup I discovered that Vision was turned off. That returned the silky smooth performance I had before 3.0.0 came on the scene.

I was getting this message too and starting to think it might be because I was flying towards setting sun, seems like it only happens in that direction... Does that make sense to anyone?

I was getting this message too and starting to think it might be because I was flying towards setting sun, seems like it only happens in that direction... Does that make sense to anyone?
Yes. That's usually what it means if there's aren't any obstacles near the front of your Phantom when you see that message in DJI GO. In cases where the sun is not shining into the front sensors, it could also mean the sensors are dirty or need to be calibrated.

Hi everybody, i have the same problem with my Phantom 4 pro +.
Is someone find a solution?

When there is sun, error message appears in flight and aircraft stops. I must to desactivate sensors vision but it's borring...

Can you help me please?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub