Bought a phantom 3, destroyed in 2 hours later - next steps?

And I think flying a drone before it is registered would fall more in the civil infraction area, not criminal. That is like saying every one with a speeding ticket is a criminal.

I am unaware of where you live, but here in the UK, speeding is classed as a criminal offence, you can go to court to answer the charges and ultimately to jail for continued law breaking

Good luck with that and I hope your credit card protects your purchase I'm jumping in before I've read the whole thread but I really think that what lead to the demise of your new UAS (not a toy) was really irresponsible. Have you registered it yet? This is the kind of nonsense that gives us all a bad name:(.

On a lighter side I hope you enjoy your NEW P3 when it arrives! SAFE FLYING! And maybe as mentioned previously get a Syma X5C and learn to fly it without all the high tech advantages of whatever Phantom version you have.

Last edited:
i think you should pay for a new quad and not as for a replacement...

clearly the crash was your fault, it wasnt a bad drone, you just were an idiot for not being 100% sure I could clear the tree

Didn't mean to reply to that but enough has been said on operator error and inexperience.

But enjoy your P3 it is a brilliant machine. Just be sure to RTFM and know what you're doing with it and it will be a blast for you;)

Here in the US it is a civil infraction not a criminal offense.
It is unclear whether you are responding to the drone post or the speeding post. If you are responding to the speeding post you are incorrect. Speeding, even on and Interstate Hwy, is governed by the law of the State in which it happens. In many States it is a criminal offense to drive above a certain number of miles an hour over the speed limit. In NH it is referred to as 'aggravated speeding' and will get the cuffs on you real fast. If you can't make bail you will spend some time in jail awaiting arraignment.

In my experience the visa insurance will pay out only if you can prove you have no other insurance like renters, homeowners or business. It works, but they make you jump through hoops.

It is unclear whether you are responding to the drone post or the speeding post. If you are responding to the speeding post you are incorrect. Speeding, even on and Interstate Hwy, is governed by the law of the State in which it happens. In many States it is a criminal offense to drive above a certain number of miles an hour over the speed limit. In NH it is referred to as 'aggravated speeding' and will get the cuffs on you real fast. If you can't make bail you will spend some time in jail awaiting arraignment.

That's why you gotta make sure you're going fast enough to outrun the police drones. [emoji6]

[emoji964] [emoji600] [emoji576]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31