Both the same price{500}Phantom2 vision+ or Phantom 3 standard?

Reaction score
So I can buy a new Phantom 3 standard for 499 or I can buy a very slightly used Vision + v3.0 for same price,might even be able to get it for 399.
Which one should I get?
Thanks

The Standard. No question about it.

Pretty much everything. Check out the full specs here.

But also parts are more expensive, in case he crashes and for V+ there are used parts. Also V+ can easy get GoPro or whatever camera setup with cheap gimbal and P3S cannot.

But anyway, P3 is better, you get the warranty which is very important for these toys.

ok thanks guys
I currently have a phantom 1 with fpv and 7" monitor with a gimpy gimbal,any ideal how much I could expect to sell that for on ebay? Comes with about 6 extra batteries,spare props,etc.

ok thanks guys
I currently have a phantom 1 with fpv and 7" monitor with a gimpy gimbal,any ideal how much I could expect to sell that for on ebay? Comes with about 6 extra batteries,spare props,etc.
Might be worth more broken up as spares. Life expectancy/value of these things is short. I have a P2V+ and want a P4, but not worth selling the P2 which I will keep as a standby.

Having recently start flying the PIII little brother, the standard, after flying P2 vision plus and PIII advanced and pros, I can objectively say you want to get the PIII standard. It's got better range with stock equipment it's got a better camera and the go app. Is everything you wanted the vision up to be. If you would asked me this two months ago I couldn't give you an answer, but now there is a clear winner

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I love my P2 Vision+ Version 3... What does P3 Standard by you over what I have?
I'm also a fan and still fly that too, The PIII standard has the go app and better batteries. I could go on but those two right there are enough to choose one over the other

Boys phantom 2 vision plus is better in range with phantom 3 standard the first goes 1,200 km with live pic the second 700 metres this tested by me.

Boys phantom 2 vision plus is better in range with phantom 3 standard the first goes 1,200 km with live pic the second 700 metres this tested by me.
Are you saying The P2 plus goes further than the P3standard? Please clarify what you meant in that comment

Yes the p2 it goes much further than p3 standard,
Oh reeeeeaaaally! Cause i still chase distance with both of them and I'm still fighting to get past 4.2 with my P2 plus in the same flight path that I got 7.6 miles with my standard, and I've only had the standard for two weeks I've been trying with the P2 plus for a year[emoji41]

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Xmmm thats strange , did you make the test in the same place same route?

Same flight path! And don't get me wrong 4.2 on the vision plus is a success in my eyes. Considering back when I started with them, 4000' was an accomplishment!
It's a 3S battery, that's just not as reliable for sustained distance as a 4S battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20