Boscam LCD5802 Monitor Observations

Gary E said:
Yes, it's possible because that's what I have mine on for the best reception. I can't help you since you have a different VTX. You have to try all 8 channels on the VTX to find the best reception. Same on the monitor, all 32 channels. That's a lot of combination possibilities.

Antenna B on the monitor is a DJI Cloverleaf like the matching cloverleaf on the DJI AVL58 TX on the Phantom 2. I always use diversity. That was one of the main reasons I got the RX5802.
Do i have to find a bad reception at some part of home and then test channels? Or i have to do that in open field? Thanks

Do it at home until the DJI RC does not affect the monitor picture quality. Then take the equipment out for a fly and see if the reception (monitor picture quality) is good.

Well as was predicated i had a pic only at the channel C and number that was set on the transmitter. I found out Channel 4 has less interference compared to others but i think its cause of its output power,channel 4 performs the best according to the chart. Hope it won't affect video range in the field..

It doesn't matter what a chart shows about the transmitter. I would think it would transmit the same power on either of the 8 channels. Your transmitter is 400MW which is not excessive, it's typical. The DJI AVL58 is rated at 500MW, also typical. Performance in the field will determined by several factors, mostly by the type and quality of the TX and RX antennas. Just change channels on the TX and RX until you get the best reception.

I tested it outside and i didn't notice any problems in the field. Maybe cause i choose the right channel. Thanks anway

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj