Booster deciding need some input

Reaction score
I own a p4 and im about to upgrade my range i know im getting sundans boosters.. i dont know which ones..i had a p3 and i saw where they ran 5.8 and 2.4 ..5.8 for controlling the drone and 2.4 for video .. do i need to do the same thing with the p4 or do i run two 2.4 .. because of lightbridge..? Can i run a 5.8? I live in congested area that's the main reason why I'm trying to make my signal stronger.. o and im looking for a good quality battery also if someone can give me some ideas.. the antenna will be dbs maxx Or aTerminator... i might go with the regular dbs that's still in the air as well some input on that would help my decision

Thanks
GrahamC

I own a p4 and im about to upgrade my range i know im getting sundans boosters.. i dont know which ones..i had a p3 and i saw where they ran 5.8 and 2.4 ..5.8 for controlling the drone and 2.4 for video .. do i need to do the same thing with the p4 or do i run two 2.4 .. because of lightbridge..? Can i run a 5.8? I live in congested area that's the main reason why I'm trying to make my signal stronger.. o and im looking for a good quality battery also if someone can give me some ideas.. the antenna will be dbs maxx Or aTerminator... i might go with the regular dbs that's still in the air as well some input on that would help my decision

Thanks
GrahamC
get ahold of maxxuav they will answer all your questions kyle is on here sometimes from company hit him up

I spoke to him and im getting my parts from him .. im just thinking about buying the kit from him instead of piecing it together.. just hard to drop 400 after buying p4 few days ago.. my wife would have my nuts in a jar for months...if i go this route only things I'm not buying from him is the boosters and battery ..he has everything else i need for a good price i want to know he i do get his kit does it come with the sundans sh-rc24g3 model boosters

Is this your first multi-rotor or first r/c aircraft?

I spoke to him and im getting my parts from him .. im just thinking about buying the kit from him instead of piecing it together.. just hard to drop 400 after buying p4 few days ago.. my wife would have my nuts in a jar for months...if i go this route only things I'm not buying from him is the boosters and battery ..he has everything else i need for a good price i want to know he i do get his kit does it come with the sundans sh-rc24g3 model boosters
ask him he will tell you

I owned the p3s and i just got the p4.. novice pilot.. I upgraded my p3s with DBS and was going to boost it but instead I sold it and got a p4 when they went on sale

Ok. Otherwise my advice would be batteries and props before range mods.

I owned the p3s and i just got the p4.. novice pilot.. I upgraded my p3s with DBS and was going to boost it but instead I sold it and got a p4 when they went on sale
nice that will be a lot more fun flew them love sport mode

Spares!!!
My advice, as well as MANY here, is use only DJI parts for your Phantom.
It is a closed-loop system designed to work best with OEM parts. Especially the propulsion system.

Spares!!!
It is a closed-loop system designed to work best with OEM parts. Especially the propulsion system.
Well i got 4 sets of those.. i had the dji carbon fiber on my p3 and i liked then alot.. haven't seen dji carbon fiber for p4 all off brands and i want quality

Reactions: flpholt
Well i got 4 sets of those.. i had the dji carbon fiber on my p3 and i liked then alot.. haven't seen dji carbon fiber for p4 all off brands and i want quality
Spares!!!

Which propulsion system would you prefer?

honestly don't think you really need it stick with stock

+1.

We must have a mix-up here GC.
There is no need to change or swap motors or props.
Keep it 'stock'.

Reactions: flpholt
honestly don't think you really need it stick with stock

+1.

Keep it 'stock'.
Sounds good to me.. i know
+1.

Keep it 'stock'.
I wasn't planning to.. those motors do look sweet.. ive be a r/c guy for 25 years but only 8 months in the drone life... all im aiming for is strong connection becuase i live in congested areas

Sounds good to me.. i know

I wasn't planning to.. those motors do look sweet.. ive be a r/c guy for 25 years but only 8 months in the drone life... all im aiming for is strong connection becuase i live in congested areas
you will be good due the mod on rc and you wont have any problems

Thanks for yalls time and everything.. i emailed jake ill wait on hook there's no rush .. we about to get hit by the hurricane down here eye is headed straight towards us.. praying for no power outages for days or any at all

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic