Need some help navigating the forum please....

Reaction score
Need some help navigating the forum please. I have a P4 v2+ Drone with less than 5 hours flight time on iy and would like to list it for sale. But when I go to classifieds I don't see the option of posting it, would someone please tell me how to do it. Thanks in advance, Jack

Reactions: Gagey52 and GFields
Need some help navigating the forum please. I have a P4 v2+ Drone with less than 5 hours flight time on iy and would like to list it for sale. But when I go to classifieds I don't see the option of posting it, would someone please tell me how to do it. Thanks in advance, Jack
Read the Community Guidelines under the Classified Rules which state:

Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit of members for the sale of personal items only. Businesses are required to have an Approved Vendor badge. Contact clackey for information on becoming an Approved Vendor.

1. Members must be active for 30 days and have 10 posts before they are allowed to post a classified listing.

2. Only drones and accessories are accepted.

3. Please post "Sold" in your ad title if the item has been sold.

4. Place only one ad per item. You may repost only when your ad has been archived.

5. Do not post an ad that is on behalf of someone else.

6. Do not hijack another member's thread with your own ad. Also please keep any comments relevant to the ad itself (such as asking for clarifications or additional information).

7. Ads may be removed by our staff at any time for any reason.

8. For your own security, we suggest you do not post personal information such as your email address or phone number.

9. Only respond to the ad (via PM or post) if you are serious about it. This will help reduce the chatter and opinions on the threads.

Looks like you are short on posting. Please know that these rules are put into place to minimize spamming.

OK, I did scan the guidelines but totally missed the rules for posting (or I was in the wrong guideline section). OK, thanks for the update and I don't think I have 10 posts as I mostly come into the site to read advice from different users with the same issue I'm haqving.

Welcome to the forum. You have your time in just need 7 more post before you can sell. That’s not hard to do. Good luck 👍👍

Gagey52, I didn't understand and or just forgot the rule in place for the 10 post requirement. Think I've been a member since 2018(?) but have only read rather than posting. The drone was bought new by a friend/nearby neighbor that never flew it since new. He had so much money in it that he was afraid to fly it so he reached out to me knowing I had and at that time did own a P-4 Pro+ and asked for help selling it. After considerable urging to accept flying lesson(s) he just couldn't bring himself to do it. So I listed it in a couple venues and only got tire kickers and lowball offers so I eventually bought it at the original owner's urging. I said it has no more than 5 hours but I bet its closer 1 to 2 hours total. I updated software, test flew it maybe 3 or 4 times and all was much less than a single battery flight time allowed (I forgot how to check the records for the actual amount).

Reactions: Gagey52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31