Blue cross pixels in photos and video - P3

Reaction score
Hi everybody - new P3 Advanced user here. Did our first test flights yesterday and it was brilliant!
Looking through photos and video, I noticed some weird marks. These are not single pixels, they are bars and spots (white vertical bars, and blue spots with white crosses inside) spanning several pixels. They appear in darker areas of photos, but different areas in each photo so I don't think it's a sensor problem.

Can anyone help me identify and correct the cause of this?

Many thanks

pixelprob1.jpg

Zoomed in on weird white bars (upper) and blue patches with white crosses (below)

pixelprob2.jpg

Zoom in on a few:

pixelprob3.jpg

But really though. That is weird. I hope they get it sorted for you.

Reactions: Jbundy63
Thanks, tried that and it actually increased the number of weird pixels. Will keep messing with it and see if I can make it work.

Have you shooted in DNG or JPG ?

You're not viewing it in Lightroom or another app that can display dark areas in blue?

Possibly a bad sensor or other camera hardware part? Send it back... Or God may be speaking through your phantom.

This has started to happen with my P3 Pro, I get red dots and lines in both video and photos in the dark areas,.
I have reset all camera setting and no change.
I updated the firmware about 3 weeks ago bit cannot honestly say if it happend right after.
Has anyone fixed this issue?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj