Blinking batteries

Reaction score
Recently when I was looking at the power level on one of my batteries I held the button down for a longer time on accident. After about 5 seconds it started to blink with some of the bars lighting up. When I tried this with my other battery it did the same thing but all of the bars lit up. What does this mean?

Also I was going to put a video of this in here but I don’t know how so if any one wants to tell me how to put a video in here I would appreciate it.

That's how you check the remaining battery life.

Here's some more information from the P3S manual:

BatteryLife.jpg

Reactions: gingerbloke
Haha... I am not sure it matters since I've never heard of anybody posting about a battery that got that much use or got down that low level of life. Somewhere (in the warranty I think), DJI states that 200 cycles is when the warranty is no longer valid, so if we use that as a yardstick, we can figure out how cycles equate to life percentage...

Haha... I am not sure it matters since I've never heard of anybody posting about a battery that got that much use or got down that low level of life. Somewhere (in the warranty I think), DJI states that 200 cycles is when the warranty is no longer valid, so if we use that as a yardstick, we can figure out how cycles equate to life percentage...
That's a good point. I got about 86% battery life left on one with 65 charges. Personally I will wait till its about 40% overall life left before I will stop using it for flying and only use it for updates

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves