Black and white lines on Tablet screen?

Reaction score
Can't find anything on this with the search function.

Today, I developed some black and white lines on my tablet screen when viewing the live feed from my P3s.

Never had these before but I have seen them on videos posted on Youtube and wondered what the heck they were.

They don't show on the video recording, either, on the tablet or SD card.

Anyone know what is causing this?

It's not the sunshine through the props phenomenon, it's like parts of the picture won't load.

I am using a ipad mini 4 which has worked flawlessly so far.

Thanks

Reactions: grottoli
DJI-GO-Over-Exposure-Setting.jpg

[AATTACH]

Well, that's the shortest thread ever I've been scouring the internet for over an hour, trying to find that phenomenon! I'm sure I never pressed that expose yourself button but hey who knows, yet another senior moment.

Thank you

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 450
Reactions: grottoli
They are called zebras, modern cameras use them to show overexposing and also focus. It's worth using it as it will show you when the video or photo is washed out :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: martybabe
They are called zebras, modern cameras use them to show overexposing and also focus. It's worth using it as it will show you when the video or photo is washed out :)

Cheers James, I shall experiment now that I know what they are. Cameratronics is all very new to me. I'm was just a point and shoot guy till I got into flying Cameras.

Cheers James, I shall experiment now that I know what they are. Cameratronics is all very new to me. I'm was just a point and shoot guy till I got into flying Cameras.
They are pretty confusing! Enjoy getting some great shots :)

Actually, zebra is only for exposure. Professional tv cameras also have a function called Peaking. That's used for focus. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel