Birdside Antenna Mod

Yes P4 Pro is Dual Band.. PCB I would imagine the same looking as P3P.. Lighter than and less wind resisting than other alternatives??

Yes P4 Pro is Dual Band.. PCB I would imagine the same looking as P3P.. Lighter than and less wind resisting than other alternatives??

It certainly could work then. I know "dual band" antennas work on the standard's TX. One day I was goofing around and I went through my computer parts junk drawer. I found a dual band 7 dbi and 2x dual band 6 dbi. I put the 2x 6 dbi on the video side and the 7 dbi in the middle (control) and it worked pretty well.

Reactions: KennethMcNutt
I have a new thought for this MOD.. It is for the P3S...
The leg antennae on the P3S are 5.8 GHz..
The 2.4 GHz antenna are in the body..
A stock P4P Antennae are dual band 2.4 and 5.8 So they will work for both!
Something likes this "Two for the 2.4ghz(one front one rear)and two for the 5.8 ghz...(One front One rear) " So you would be putting all antenna in the legs like the P3P..
Did you try this mod?Thanks!

I still have not modded My Bird... Just my controller....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad << A link to my FaceBook group about it ..
17390506_10207886840801239_263596306062899990_o.jpg

I still have not modded My Bird... Just my controller....
Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad << A link to my FaceBook group about it ..
This works? I have read a couple reviews that say these white amplifiers are not good because they put off so much noise.
I want to try this. Lol[emoji2]

This works? I have read a couple reviews that say these white amplifiers are not good because they put off so much noise.
I want to try this. Lol[emoji2]
Yes It works :) I have had many follow my lead .. And use my parts list to create their own!! Some have gone further than I with it!! (Noise only Bothers the guy next to you?? ) LOL

Reactions: 805hd
Yes It works :) I have had many follow my lead .. And use my parts list to create their own!! Some have gone further than I with it!! (Noise only Bothers the guy next to you?? ) LOL
Can you show me some results or show where others have used them. I have not seen a single good review of these. I am interested.

By noise, I mean dirty radio signal.

By noise, I mean dirty radio signal.
Still same... Only matters to the guy next to you... You do not care what you boost?? Well as long as you boost what you need... And they do that just fine... I go 15,000ft easy?? Go spend $100 each on sunhans?? They do no better. for the extra $80 bucks!!??!! :) You would have my whole kit for that?? But you will gain no range worth mentioning...

Last edited:
Still same... Only matters to the guy next to you... You do not care what you boost?? Well as long as you boost what you need... And they do that just fine... I go 15,000ft easy?? Go spend $100 each on sunhans?? They do no better. for the extra $80 bucks!!??!! :) You would have my whole kit for that?? But you will gain no range worth mentioning...
I don't think that is accurate. If your amplifier is sending out a crappy dirty signal full of noise, it's going to affect how the quad receives it. Just like a radio station for music. Someone on here hooked one of those up to a analyzer and the noise was really bad and affecting the range. But he could have had some bad ones.
Where did you order them from? I will give them a try. I have some 4 watt boosters I will compare them to.

I don't think that is accurate. If your amplifier is sending out a crappy dirty signal full of noise, it's going to affect how the quad receives it. Just like a radio station for music. Someone on here hooked one of those up to a analyzer and the noise was really bad and affecting the range. But he could have had some bad ones.
Where did you order them from? I will give them a try. I have some 4 watt boosters I will compare them to.
If you read up on the output db of 2w and 4w amps they are only 3db apart in output... ;)
Please join my Boosted group?? I would love to have your input!! Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad <this link
2.4G Radio Signal Amplifier Signal Booster for RC Model Quadcopter F16680 | eBay this is them...

I do not ever overstate myself... My videos are completely unedited and true to life... I have used these amps for many run hours.. Many others have used them to.. They have gone further than I..
I do ugly...
I do cheap...
I GO FAR!!

#BoostedP3S

Reactions: Digdat0 and 805hd

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic