bird side antenna

Reaction score
I have read numerous threads and unable to get an answer.
I updated to the Arg TEK controller side mod. I have also done the magic power mod. I bought the p3a/p bird side antennas and was going to put all four on the Bird. I have been told this would cause problems, Is this true or would it help the reception? Where I am flying has "high interference" and get I "RC signal loss." All my signal does is bounce back and fourth between 4 bars and 0. I do NOT have problems right now with video reception, just unable to fly the drone due to the "RC signal loss"

I have read numerous threads and unable to get an answer.
I updated to the Arg TEK controller side mod. I have also done the magic power mod. I bought the p3a/p bird side antennas and was going to put all four on the Bird. I have been told this would cause problems, Is this true or would it help the reception? Where I am flying has "high interference" and get I "RC signal loss." All my signal does is bounce back and fourth between 4 bars and 0. I do NOT have problems right now with video reception, just unable to fly the drone due to the "RC signal loss"
As far as im aware no it would not cause problems.search "birdside antenna mod v2". But im feeling the problem could be with your install or maybe the argtek antenna?? Check the 5.8ghz connection again and see if alls good.
Other than that it could be main board or controller but if there was no problems before the mod they could be ruled out.

Thats all i got pal

As far as im aware no it would not cause problems.search "birdside antenna mod v2". But im feeling the problem could be with your install or maybe the argtek antenna?? Check the 5.8ghz connection again and see if alls good.
Other than that it could be main board or controller but if there was no problems before the mod they could be ruled out.

Thats all i got pal
Edit. Ive just read the thread myself and it says all other p3's are 2.4 only so yes youd have big problems if you changed the 5.8's

No need to replace the two 5.8g dipole antennas, they are perfectly fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl