Big price differences don't buy in £Gbp

I hope there's no problems ordering directly from DJI as I've just done exactly that!
A P3 Advanced with extra battery is now on order. Only a £379 upgrade as I sold my P2V+ for £600 I know I could have saved by getting it in Euros but I just wanted it ordered and now I can forget about it until it arrives.

I spoke directly to DJI yesterday and asked exactly what was included in the shipped price of £1159. They said that all VAT and Import duties (for the UK) are included and that they 'take care of that at their end' so ordered mine too.

Has anyone in the UK ever bought from DJI direct? If so, what happened as far as duty & VAT were concerned?

I'm in Portugal and our imports get held up in Customs for up to three months and then we get hit with an average 30% in 'extras'. There is duty to pay, not just on the product but also on the packaging and postage. When they have calculated that little lot they add on a further 23% of that total as VAT. Even the inflated £GBP price and postage from the UK can work out cheaper and from experience it is certainly quicker.
I bought my P2V+ direct from DJI.
The stock is held for europe in UK. So its just a courier shipment to you. It took from memory 3 days from UK to me in Spain.

Last edited:
Still can't understand why UK buyers are getting fleeced for an extra €200 on the pro version

UK dealers could be out on huge amounts of sales if UK residents simply bought online from other EU countries

I hope there's no problems ordering directly from DJI as I've just done exactly that!
A P3 Advanced with extra battery is now on order. Only a £379 upgrade as I sold my P2V+ for £600 I know I could have saved by getting it in Euros but I just wanted it ordered and now I can forget about it until it arrives.

Good on you Four blade. I'll be really interested to hear how you get on please.

Reactions: Fourblade
Im going to Florida in mid June. Are there any dealers over there in the Orlando area that sell these? I could get it a brave bit cheaper over there than here in Ireland. I'll definitely be buying the P3P but I won't have the cash for a few months and the P2V+v3 is serving me well at it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.