BGC 2.2 Brushless Gimbal to Naza V2

Reaction score
Hey fellow pilots !

Does anyone know the correct way to wire these gimbals up? I have four wires that come with it but all the tutorials I've found only use two cables please see the picture below of how I've wired it from the information I got off the net you can see the wired in the f1 and f2 ports. Thanks guys
image.jpg

The only one you need is the red one. F2. Where are you getting power from?

Reactions: mwwatkins
2 axis or 3?

2 axis or 3?

It's 2 axis .. I have wired the power to the spare power cables on the board I'm currently waiting for a new gimbal to come as the first one just dances around an doesn't stop when you power it on

Yeah unhitch the brown wire you don't need it. Are you sure the gimbal is bad? Did you have the camera mounted when you powered it? Gimbals jump around if they're not balanced.

Yeah unhitch the brown wire you don't need it. Are you sure the gimbal is bad? Did you have the camera mounted when you powered it? Gimbals jump around if they're not balanced.

Yeah I had the go pro on it when I powered it up how do you balance it then? It shakes round when I power it up and then it just turns upside down and stays there ?!

where do you have the red wire plugged in on the ginbal? Got your radio ready to go? take pictures of the gimbal and put them up

where do you have the red wire plugged in on the ginbal? Got your radio ready to go? take pictures of the gimbal and put them up

I've taken it off now but you can see the pictures of it here, it has 6 pin connections
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Did you have the pitch wire (red) plugged in when you powered It? One step at a time leave the pitch undone til you get the other straighten out. PM me when you get the gimbal or whenever.

Attachments

• 20150630_230214.jpg
    20150630_230214.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 875
  • v pitch.jpg
    v pitch.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 890
Did you have the pitch wire (red) plugged in when you powered It? One step at a time leave the pitch undone til you get the other straighten out. PM me when you get the gimbal or whenever.

Will do! Cheers for the help I will give you a shout tomorrow :)

Whoa just a minute!!!! You asked the guy for pictures and this is what I see. Jim, you only have a BGC with Rx control. Google the BGC's with full 2 axis control, and youll see 12 pins where you have only 6. THOSE GC's have FC and Rx control inputs. They get 2 cables from the Naza, AND 2 from the Rx itself. SInce you only have the Rx, I dont know if you can use the F1 from the Naza, but if you go into the Naza assistant and check the gimbal control box under that tab, AND you have a slider or rotary switch set up on your Tx for the pitch control, when you move it, you should see your X1 naza slider move. By the way, you DO want both of those wires coming off F1 and F2 because one is for roll while the other is pitch. I speak from using the Naza on a real quad, by the way...hehheh, and not the Phantom, but since it looks like the V2 is compatible with your Ph, thats pretty cool since it has some upgrades over the older versions. So check the naza wiki page, just about all you need to learn is on there.

Whoa just a minute!!!! You asked the guy for pictures and this is what I see. Jim, you only have a BGC with Rx control. Google the BGC's with full 2 axis control, and youll see 12 pins where you have only 6. THOSE GC's have FC and Rx control inputs. They get 2 cables from the Naza, AND 2 from the Rx itself. SInce you only have the Rx, I dont know if you can use the F1 from the Naza, but if you go into the Naza assistant and check the gimbal control box under that tab, AND you have a slider or rotary switch set up on your Tx for the pitch control, when you move it, you should see your X1 naza slider move. By the way, you DO want both of those wires coming off F1 and F2 because one is for roll while the other is pitch. I speak from using the Naza on a real quad, by the way...hehheh, and not the Phantom, but since it looks like the V2 is compatible with your Ph, thats pretty cool since it has some upgrades over the older versions. So check the naza wiki page, just about all you need to learn is on there.

Thanks for your comment, I've sorted it now as it was two months ago the gimbal was fcked so I bought a new one. Switch works fine I have full control over it now and it only uses the one cable.

don't forget to turn the Naza gimbal gains to 0 otherwise naza will override the gimbal board and mess it up .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.