Beware this company!!!!!

Hi every body
Just a warning about a company I tried to buy some Tali H500 batterys from. Their name/web address is:
www.pinetronkamera.com
They say that they buy old stock and overstocked items and sell them at a discount price, so I ordered 3 Tali H500 batterys that they had in stock (59 in stock so I thought I'd have three) at a really good price of £29 each. I paid for them, got the reply that they would be sent the next working day and sat and waited. I got the tracking number, and tracked the parcel all the way from China with China Post took nearly a month to come (no problem not in a rush) but instead of a fairly large box that I was expecting, got a small grey bag. When I opened it up I found a pair of disgustingly ugly womens sunglasses (no really really ugly) in a Tom Ford case. I got in touch with the company straight away and sent them pictures to show what I'd recieved.
Leave it with us they said, we'll sort it and give you a refund or re send the items you ordered. Waited a few days, then got an email saying it was a mistake by the delivery people and they offered a refund of 32% and I could keep these God awful sunglasses. After a load of hassle and another 2 weeks of arguing with somebody 9000 miles away, I thought I'd cut my losses and accepted 50% refund just to get something back. Up to now, I still haven't had any refund, although they said it would be in my account in 2 days (2 weeks ago).
So I'm down £90, but I do have a beautiful pair of sunglasses, if anybody wants to buy them!
Just had to mention it as they advertise unobtainable parts for Mavics (any sort) and various other DJI and other major companys, all at very cheap prices.
Remember the name www.pinetronkamera.com, and steer well clear of them at all cost, otherwise you could be next to get a pair of lovely sunglasses!!!
How did you pay ???
Depending on your payment method.. there are ways to get
your $$ back. An offered 50% discount seems like a scam.

Jerry

Hi every body
Just a warning about a company I tried to buy some Tali H500 batterys from. Their name/web address is:
www.pinetronkamera.com
They say that they buy old stock and overstocked items and sell them at a discount price, so I ordered 3 Tali H500 batterys that they had in stock (59 in stock so I thought I'd have three) at a really good price of £29 each. I paid for them, got the reply that they would be sent the next working day and sat and waited. I got the tracking number, and tracked the parcel all the way from China with China Post took nearly a month to come (no problem not in a rush) but instead of a fairly large box that I was expecting, got a small grey bag. When I opened it up I found a pair of disgustingly ugly womens sunglasses (no really really ugly) in a Tom Ford case. I got in touch with the company straight away and sent them pictures to show what I'd recieved.
Leave it with us they said, we'll sort it and give you a refund or re send the items you ordered. Waited a few days, then got an email saying it was a mistake by the delivery people and they offered a refund of 32% and I could keep these God awful sunglasses. After a load of hassle and another 2 weeks of arguing with somebody 9000 miles away, I thought I'd cut my losses and accepted 50% refund just to get something back. Up to now, I still haven't had any refund, although they said it would be in my account in 2 days (2 weeks ago).
So I'm down £90, but I do have a beautiful pair of sunglasses, if anybody wants to buy them!
Just had to mention it as they advertise unobtainable parts for Mavics (any sort) and various other DJI and other major companys, all at very cheap prices.
Remember the name www.pinetronkamera.com, and steer well clear of them at all cost, otherwise you could be next to get a pair of lovely sunglasses!!!

Get the refund via your Credit Card.

D

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks for the heads up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31