betaflight for dji phantom 3 standard

Hello Pilots, can we use the Betaflight Firmware with DJI drones?
Good question. No idea of the type of FC the PS3 uses but maybe the later platforms that run either Lightbridge or Occusync may offer hope. I’m thinking that the closed systems that DJI runs won’t allow an open sourced configurator like Betaflight/Cleanflight access. Maybe you could change out the the FC to either F3/F4 and try that. Pretty sure I’ve seen a video somewhere with a modded Phantom that is absolutely wild. What is it you want to change? The standard PID rates, telemetry and other features are probably tuned for maximum efficiency with the DJI products but I guess there is always room for improvement.

But........i have read here that you have a active Dji warranty and fly with it and have a crash accident that can be attributed to a non dji flight app......They will sure not repair the drone under warranty !

Please i'm open for a correction here IF i am truly wrong ......Thank you.

But........i have read here that you have a active Dji warranty and fly with it and have a crash accident that can be attributed to a non dji flight app......They will sure not repair the drone under warranty !

Please i'm open for a correction here IF i am truly wrong ......Thank you.
Another good point although the OP is considering using betaflight to set up the FC settings/parameters which probably involves a bit of imagination and interchanging parts. I personally wouldn’t bother unless you had a lazy platform to play with, time and a few dollars. I use betaflflight all the time for settimg up my racing drones but they are a different beast altogether.

Is there such a thing as a BRAND NEW PHANTOM 3 Standard anymore with a DJI Factory warranty>>>>

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl