Best to buy from Amazon ?

Reaction score
It seems to me that the DJI warranty is pretty useless after the 7 day warranty not to mention the CS. I there is a third part seller yet if Amazon fulfills it then returning the quad for just about any reason "ie" did not meet height expectations, etc is easily done by sending to AMAZON AND WITHIN DAYS GET THE REFUND.

What with all the possible damages our quads can take isn't it better to pay a little more at "A" than another 3rd party though t is cheaper and their return policy is subject to a restocking fee.

Please correct if I am wrong guys. Help me to understand.
Thamks

Amazon is an okay place to buy from too if you buy from an authorized DJI dealer. I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Phantoms on Amazon here. If you have any trouble with the delivery/unboxing, they give you 30 days to return the Phantom and get your money back.

What with all the possible damages our quads can take isn't it better to pay a little more at "A" than another 3rd party though t is cheaper and their return policy is subject to a restocking fee.
If you're referring to damage caused by the pilot, Amazon is not going to be able to help there. You should buy additional insurance from DJI or elsewhere if you're worried about covering that type of damage.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl