Best tablet for p3s

I have tried an iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 4, and a Samsung Galaxy S2 on my P3S. I'm not a real Android fan, and my eyes aren't what they use to be, so I found the best for me to be the iPad Mini 4 for size, speed, and screen brightness. Since I use T-Mobile, I got their cellular version, and being a longtime patron, I got 2GB of data for free each month on that device. I think anyone can get 200MB for free. I cache maps when I can, but even when I have to use cellular, I've never used over 200MB of data, and it's nice to have sometimes. My 2 cents.

if you want to see clearly on bright sunny days without a hood, get any tablet with AMOLED.
my Samsung S2 8 inch tablets looks great. i will get a p3 4k soon and will try it out with this tablet

if you want to see clearly on bright sunny days without a hood, get any tablet with AMOLED.
my Samsung S2 8 inch tablets looks great. i will get a p3 4k soon and will try it out with this tablet
Except......android. iPad mini 4 is fantastic. In addition, the OP was asking about the Standard.

Just bought a used iPad mini Yesterday and found out now that it's a model 1, after wieving this thread
Can i use it, or do i sell it as fast as possible ?
I have installed DJI go and Litchi without any problems...

Just bought a used iPad mini Yesterday and found out now that it's a model 1, after wieving this thread
Can i use it, or do i sell it as fast as possible ?
You can technically use it. A lot of people find the FPV lags when flying in DJI GO though.

What if i found a mini 2... Without simcard slot. Would it work without any problems ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes. You don't need to have it hooked up to a data plan to use it.

Samsung tab s2. Brightest you'll get without buying a specific direct sunlight tabley.

Just a quick note on being able to see the screen in bright sunlight, I'm about to try an anti-reflection screen on my Asus zenpad s8. p's I have a sunshade on it and it doesn't help much...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20