best price for P3A battery?

Only problem with us Old Age Droners is the unavoidable reduction in VLOS distance. ??
I know this has gone totally off topic but your just a youngster, as for regards VLOS I flew mine up the side of a mountain about 1600ft and still had very good VLOS see,
and pass my PHGV eyesight test every 3 years

Reactions: 3rdof5
Don't all threads go off topic? They do an just about every forum I'm on! From SW UK, where would that be. I'm E.Devon ?

Hi, I recently bought an original DJI Phantom 3 battery that was sealed in the box from this seller off eBay. "Dronesuperstore" for a cost of $89.00

Attachments

• IMG_4777.JPG
    IMG_4777.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4778.JPG
    IMG_4778.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 142
Interesting. I presume the characters before the date is saying "manufactured". Good for you.

Interesting. I presume the characters before the date is saying "manufactured". Good for you.

might say refurbished date, I thought they stopped manufacturing P3P batteries quite a few years ago,
but the writing on the battery shows that it is an OEM battery.

Last year, maybe two past, I met a guy with A Phantom 4. Had a blether about it then he demonstrated the height and range. He sent it scudding across and up a hillside and I lost track for a couple of minutes. Then I re-acquired visual and followed it soaring back.... magnificent beast is a seagull against a blue sky! o_O

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj