Best place to buy p4p

Reaction score
I live in central Florida. Where is the best place to purchase a p4p? I see that warranty is good only if bought at certain places. Are there good places online that have the full warranty? Thanks

Reactions: Advexure
I live in central Florida. Where is the best place to purchase a p4p? I see that warranty is good only if bought at certain places. Are there good places online that have the full warranty? Thanks

Advexure is great for online purchasing. Excellent customer support and fast shipping. I'd be very surprised if a warranty isn't good if bought from them. Best Buy is a good in-store option and they'll take another $50ish dollars off doing a price match with Amazon. Good luck!

Reactions: Advexure
Are there good places online that have the full warranty?
DJI will honor their warranty if you buy from them or any authorized DJI dealer. Amazon is a great place to buy from since they offer an easy return process if something goes wrong with the delivery and/or unboxing. Most deals are also tax-free and shipped free.

If interested, I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling P4Ps on Amazon:

Buy A DJI Phantom (Deals Updated Daily)

Last edited:
Advexure is great for online purchasing. Excellent customer support and fast shipping. I'd be very surprised if a warranty isn't good if bought from them. Best Buy is a good in-store option and they'll take another $50ish dollars off doing a price match with Amazon. Good luck!

Yeah, the price matching at Best Buy is great, plus you can pick one up right now. Also beneficial if you have issues and need to return it. Though I bought my DJI drones straight from the DJI web page. Delivery was always two days, flat. I don't know if I necessarily got a better deal going directly through DJI, but my Phantom 3 was $100 cheaper on the DJI site than any stores I could find. Shortly after I bought it, the on-line price jumped back up to the in-store price.

Thank you for the support. We are a long-established DJI Authorized Dealer with drone experts of many years in the industry. As you will find with a simple search of our company, we do hold our level of service to a very high level. Purchasing through a vendor that is reputable for support is huge plus with DJI product. We'd be most happy to work with anyone to custom bundle their Phantom setup, or any other DJI platform as we offer DJI's full product line from Spark to fully custom enterprise systems.

Give us a call at (855) 625-2055, PM here on the forum, or reach out on our website if we can be of any assistance. We look forward to working with each every one of our fellow PhantomPilots members.

All the best,
The Advexure Team :cool:

Believe me people BuyDig.com always has the best deals anything DJI. Check them out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel