Best of DRONELAPSE / HYPERLAPSE / MOTION TIMELAPSE 4K

Reaction score
My recent project - Dronelapsing which lasted over 3 weeks. Through battering wind and wet cold day, I have managed to finally put together a compilations of drone lapse in many different locations in Yorkshire, England. Tutorials on how to make dronelapse is coming soon, if you want to see how I made this video.

Very cool! I've been doing Hyperlapses for a few months now, I'm hooked :D

Reactions: Manny Teh
It's actually pretty easy. Create your mission in Litchi Hub, export to .csv then VLM will process it into Google Earth to view it.

It's actually pretty easy. Create your mission in Litchi Hub, export to .csv then VLM will process it into Google Earth to view it.
I see that sounds like a really good plan. google earth is a good idea but will it record your movements too?

I see that sounds like a really good plan. google earth is a good idea but will it record your movements too?
Your exact flight path you export from Litchi is shown in Google Earth. You can make a video file out of it if you want (like I did in my video above).

My recent project - Dronelapsing which lasted over 3 weeks. Through battering wind and wet cold day, I have managed to finally put together a compilations of drone lapse in many different locations in Yorkshire, England. Tutorials on how to make dronelapse is coming soon, if you want to see how I made this video.

They hyper lapse of the sky offers a tremendous effect, and could be a compilation of that alone. Just awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20