Best FPV goggles for P4P+ ?

Reaction score
So looking at FPV goggles (fat shark dominator v3 possibly) as a supplement to the P4P+. Curious as to thoughts on best FPV that could also double as a good FPV for racing drones. Assuming the dominator V3 as it has the HDMI connection to directly connect to the P4P+ RC - I would think this makes things easier ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Currently the best fpv available at the reasonable price is Avegant Glyph for $439.

Many more in the pipeline.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I use D V3's on my P4P and smaller racing builds, they are great. HDMI connects with no issues, good clear image (better than the RF to my other drones). Great way to fly, you get a better sense of distance etc. Very immersive. They have done a good job with displaying just enough info on the display to be useful but not clutered.

Last edited:
Curious as to thoughts on best FPV that could also double as a good FPV for racing drones.
The Fat Shark Dominator V3 or Fat Shark Dominator HD V2 are a good choice if you're planning on using them for racing too. I'm not big into drone racing, but it seems to be the current standard for drone racing. You can find a good comparison for these two Fat Shark models here.

Assuming the dominator V3 as it has the HDMI connection to directly connect to the P4P+ RC - I would think this makes things easier ?
You can only use FPV goggles that are able to connect via an HDMI cable to the HDMI output module on the Phantom remote controller. I have a list of compatible FPV goggles here.

Resurrecting this topic.

Did you find a good set of Goggles for the P4P+? I dont like the Fat Sharks. Been tempted by the Glyphs. Wondered about the DJI Racing Goggles but they seem to be a lot of money for what they are.

There are some 'glasses' types but they do not appear to go with the P4P+ (Note the + bit)

So any further forward?

DJI-certified Epson Moverio BT-300FPV says they are for Phantom 4.
You can find them online for about $350.

Thanks,

Bob

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl