Best drones flying together.. must watch

Last week I was in my club when someone came with Yuneec Typhoon H and started explaining me its great features. He then started flying. I could not resist and took out my P3P and flew along with Yuneec. There was no comparison at all, P3P defeated Yuneec in all areas of performance with absolutely no doubt. 20 minutes later, that guy left the club disappointed.

Last week I was in my club when someone came with Yuneec Typhoon H and started explaining me its great features. He then started flying. I could not resist and took out my P3P and flew along with Yuneec. There was no comparison at all, P3P defeated Yuneec in all areas of performance with absolutely no doubt. 20 minutes later, that guy left the club disappointed.

hehe i guess you dont mean Typhoon H cause is not released yet.. But again the phantom 3 pro have 3-5 khm range and the new Typhoon H will have 1,5khm.. so again.. you got right..

Reactions: alokbhargava
hehe i guess you dont mean Typhoon H cause is not released yet.. But again the phantom 3 pro have 3-5 khm range and the new Typhoon H will have 1,5khm.. so again.. you got right..
He said Typhoon...I don't know A, B C or H :)

Reactions: Numone
I was thinking the same, the Typhoon H hasn't been released just yet. Until Yuneec and others begin using technology enabling them to match or exceed the range of our Phantoms, there really isn't any other competition for DJI. I love the stealth look of the Typhoon H however, being restricted to 1000 ft or so just won't satisfy me or any other lightbridge user.

If you like please subscribe to my youtube channel ( soon i will unbox P4 and Typhoon H)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Aren't you afraid that the battery Nazis are going to see that you took off with - ***GASP*** - only two LEDs lit on the Phantom's battery ???

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The compass calibration itself is a pain in the butt

The compass calibration itself is a pain in the butt
For me Compass calibration is like two minutes job.

As the technology advances, we face many new challenges. Right information and education becomes the key points. Guys who are not catching up with the advances might face initial problems but then it's duty of the product designers to to make products users friendly. Initiate automatic warnings for taking wrong steps.

I'm seeing so many users are facing problems in installing latest FW. Why? I never faced any issue so far, why? I see there are DJI procedures not so clear, but others like msinger have made detailed steps but need lots of patience for people to go through them, there are shortcuts or few line inadequate procedures suggested by others. Users are getting confused as what to follow.

If DJI wants to relieve users of pains during installation and other calibration aspects, they need to write interactive installers with built in checks so that no one is allowed to ever make a mistake. Installing the right FW and SW is the first experience one gets before using the aircraft. It gives a confidence to user that all is set correctly and now he can fly directly with default setting before making user specific changes.

Things will only improve if there is a competition in the market. I feel sad to learn that DJI doesn't allow third party batteries to come up to the expectations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers