Best Buy

S

sandman259

Just was at my local Best Buy today and was shocked to see this long display case with a bunch of drones. They must have just put it up. There was a phantom 3 pro, standard, 4, autel robotics,3dr solo, yuneec breeze, typhoon h, and a q500....I was surprised to see the 3dr, I thought they went out of business[emoji848]. It was pretty cool seeing them at a store like that and so many. They must be getting pretty popular. When I got mine I had to order it online cause no one had them around here, not even hobby shops...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Been in stores in my area for at least 6 months. Wally World has them (Phantom 3's and 4's.). Target has Phantoms and a few others like the Parot Bebop.

I also saw many different drones at Best Buy last week.

I've seen that you could buy them from Best Buy on-line and pick them up at the store for a while now but this is the first time I've actually seen them at the store on display like that...so many to choose from too[emoji106]

One thing I noticed there wasn't a empty spot that was set aside for the karma like the spot for the mavic. I thought they were gonna sell those too...

I was at my local BB a few days ago, and they have one of those displays also. There was a spot for the Mavic Pro, but it said it was arriving soon or something like that. Before that, I thought they were downsizing their in-store drone sales due to apparent lack of interest. They had moved the small display to a lesser foot traffic area, and the inventory of odds and ins looked in disarray. I guess I'm wrong now since they are upping their game with having several makes and models in store.

Also, one thing I thought was neato was seeing the Autel bird in all of its glory. Too bad interest in these other birds will probably go down considerably due to the release of the Mavic Pro.

One thing I noticed there wasn't a empty spot that was set aside for the karma like the spot for the mavic. I thought they were gonna sell those too...

My Best Buy in Wilkes-Barre Pa has a spot for the Karma and Mavic Pro. The Karma case has a drone in it, but the Mavic Pro is empty ,at the moment.

It's kinda sad as soon as the mavic is out the dust will be collecting on all the other drones they have in the display case...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic