Best Buy Black Friday Deals

Reaction score
I got Best Buys Friday ad in my email today and it looks like DJI has some good deals!

Does anyone know if I am able to go get a price adjustment on a battery and backpack that I recently purchased since the price will be going down within the return period?

upload_2016-11-10_15-35-22.png

upload_2016-11-10_15-35-31.png

Does anyone know if I am able to go get a price adjustment on a battery and backpack that I recently purchased since the price will be going down within the return period?
From their website here:

Q: I recently purchased a product that's now listed at a lower price in your Thanksgiving Day advertisements — will you refund me the difference? What if I find a lower price available at a competitor?

A: The Best Buy Price Match Guarantee does not cover items for sale from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Reactions: thousandyard
From their website here:

Q: I recently purchased a product that's now listed at a lower price in your Thanksgiving Day advertisements — will you refund me the difference? What if I find a lower price available at a competitor?

A: The Best Buy Price Match Guarantee does not cover items for sale from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Thanks! I was looking on their website and overlooked that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.