Best Android Device

I installed the Inspire 1 tablet mount on my P3S remote controller. See more details here. If you do not want to physically mod your remote controller, you can find two nice tablet mounts here.

I have no problems modding things. I'm a Ham Radio operator so I'm use to drilling holes, soldering wires, and screwing things up. LOL

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I appreciate it. :)

I ended up keeping the Nvidia Shield K1 and it's great! By the way you can get them at Amazon for $199 and free two day shipping if you're a Prime member.

I ended up keeping the Nvidia Shield K1 and it's great! By the way you can get them at Amazon for $199 and free two day shipping if you're a Prime member.

Mine arrived today around 17:40 hrs. today (overnight delivery I guess because it shipped from upstate Illinois and I reside in sw Illinois). Brown (UPS) said they were still catching up from the holidays which is why he was out late. Couldn't get a protective covering or case for it at Best Buy this evening as they are not yet stocking the Nvidia Shield K1 in their stores. They should be available in another 5 days or so and, I surmise, the accessories also. Still can't beat Amazon Prime, though.

My Samsung Galaxy S5 running on Lollipop is perfect and flawless with my P3S.You are smart leaving crapple.They are nothing but proprietary garbage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.