Beginner tips

Yeah, I was just being sarcastic. Sort of.

There's a MASSIVE amount of this info on You Tube if people just look for it.
Yeah, I know you were being sarcastic... And you're right. And there's still a lot of basic mistakes being made.. Hence my video!! :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wrong.... As the guy asked... You DON'T just press the button and it turns on

Press it once...

Then press it again and hold the button down.

It will come to life then [emoji4]
When you press the button once, the battery status is shown. He's trying to see if the battery is functional or not.

To see if the battery is functional hold down the battery button for 5 seconds. Then it will flash.... The more lights that show up the better the health is of the battery

Yeah, I was just being sarcastic. Sort of.

There's a MASSIVE amount of this info on You Tube if people just look for it.
Actually you would have bene better comparing a 19 year old buying a Bentley as his learning car....! :).
To see if the battery is functional hold down the battery button for 5 seconds. Then it will flash.... The more lights that show up the better the health is of the battery
Hi Eric
Where did you get that information? From DJI? I'm just wondering what constitutes general 'health' of the battery

Ian

Actually you would have bene better comparing a 19 year old buying a Bentley as his learning car....! :).

Hi Eric
Where did you get that information? From DJI? I'm just wondering what constitutes general 'health' of the battery

Ian
Page 18 of the Phantom 3 Standard manual describes this in complete detail.

Page 18 of the Phantom 3 Standard manual describes this in complete detail.
Well there you go!
I remember reading that when I first got my phantom 2 years ago and was reading everythig I could put my hands on... trouble is, you can't always remember everything you read!

Cheers!
Ian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.