Beginner needs help

Reaction score
Help new p3 se won't start. Bought at best buy I was told I need iphone to operate. Could it be my firmware

Help new p3 se won't start. Bought at best buy I was told I need iphone to operate. Could it be my firmware
Have you already registered/activated it with DJI?

Reactions: JoBe
it needs to Be Activated thru Dji....that will unlock it and start your warranty....it wont start till you do that..please dont mess with "firm ware" ! You do need a Internet connection to activate it and a phone or a tablet to use the app to see the quads setting_____---->Bottom Line : READ THE MANUEL !..it will guide you thru the registration process....its easy !

When you do GET it activated : * KEEP it in Beginners Mode *....don't take it out till you gain flight experience "Period" !...it will fly slower and its limited in the area to fly in....its a nice big circle all around you......check back we all would love to know just how your doing with your P3SE !

The greatest problem with new drone owners is they think : Oh i can fly now...im not a beginner NO More.then we all hear how many pieces the drone is in and they ask what happened ect !
Have fun and enjoy the great world of Droning !

Last edited:
Reactions: LarBear360
You can activate your Phantom in DJI GO like this:

Have you already registered/activated it with DJI?
Yes. I was told on apple phone and ipads will work. I have an android phone and tablet
ok so yes, you said you've activated it and you have an android phone and tablet. Android devices are fine to use if powerful enough.

Are you in beginner mode while indoors with no gps? It wont start in this case.
Do you know enough to know if you are in a no fly zone? It wont start in this case.

Are you seeing any sort of message in the GO app?

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT