Battery

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a problem with one of my batteries on my p4. I had it out today and landed it with about 20% battery life left in it. I came home andthis evening plugged it in as usual to charge but no lights came on. I pressed the button and all lights come on for a few seconds and then go out, having no joy with charging it. Anyone got any ideas on what could be the issue and if its fixable.
Regards Michael

1. Are you able to charge other batteries on that charger at this time?

2. If there is a glitch in the battery, try to switch on by a short press and a long press and then charge. But the condition 1 stated above should be true.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

1. Are you able to charge other batteries on that charger at this time?

2. If there is a glitch in the battery, try to switch on by a short press and a long press and then charge. But the condition 1 stated above should be true.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Hiya thanks for the reply, ya the other batteries are charging fine, just this one wont charge for some reason, will try what you said and hope, regards Michael

It may have dropped below the chargeable level.. Did you say you left it on? If so, and the batt voltage dropped below a certain level most lipo chargers including phantoms would not charge the battery again due to low voltage and the fact that it could explode or burn up.. You may have to try and read the voltage off a volt meter or stick it back in your drone to see if the drone turns on, If it doesn't then it's prolly done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may have dropped below the chargeable level
That's not possible. The battery will auto shut off when the first battery cell reaches 3.0V.

It may have dropped below the chargeable level.. Did you say you left it on? If so, and the batt voltage dropped below a certain level most lipo chargers including phantoms would not charge the battery again due to low voltage and the fact that it could explode or burn up.. You may have to try and read the voltage off a volt meter or stick it back in your drone to see if the drone turns on, If it doesn't then it's prolly done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi thanks for the reply, when I landed it I turned it off straight away as I always do. There was one light still on. I put it back in the drone but no joy:(

Are you able to turn the battery on when it's not in your Phantom?

I understand you can check the battery life. Can you turn the battery on though?

I understand you can check the battery life. Can you turn the battery on though?
Ok I press once and then the second time as if I was turning it on , the lights light up individually and then they just turn off, so no it doesn't stay on

If you're sure you're trying to turn it on properly, then it's likely that it need to be replaced. If your battery is less than 6 months old, try contacting DJI Support for help.

If you're sure you're trying to turn it on properly, then it's likely that it need to be replaced. If your battery is less than 6 months old, try contacting DJI Support for help.
Hi, ya I press ot once and then again but it just won't stay on, thanks for your help and will dji support.Regards Michael

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers