Battery

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a phantom 3 battery for 49.97 at target I just picked mine up in Abington Township if you're interested just want to let you know they have two left no problem just make sure you show him the ad from GameStop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 829
Selling out fast don't bother going to Best Buy's in Willow grove they will not honor it

Scored two battery at Best Buy in Plymouth ma never give up just look for new employee always worth the shot

Reactions: Matts175
Yep, since Game Stop is retiring the product and Target matches Game Stop- its a Winner! A true DJI Phantom 3 battery.
db3a4b16bcb33b244876ceb615f77df2.jpg
they only had one so I think I might head out to another Target today!!

Got the last one at Target in the central Ohio area. Had to work on the sales gal a little. Thought it was a lost cause. Only got 50 bucks off. Figured the store manger would nix the whole sale. Off work guess I'll badger best buy. Do you all show a paper ad or just off your smartphone? At best buy, who is the best employee to score 50 buck batteries?

Thanks for the heads up, just picked up 2 at my local Target. No questions asked..

Thanks for the heads up, just picked up 2 at my local Target. No questions asked..
So they honored it even though Gamestop is showing them out of stock online and in stores. I thought they would only price match available items????

Yes, they matched. I don't think that they're going to check on all of that. They just looked at advertised price and matched.

Picked up the last battery at target in my area all sold out good luck finding one the only way you going to find one is online and your going to pay 149.00 for it I almost didn't get this one had to fight for this one Took me 25 min. Had to go through three managers but I did not give up eventually they sold it to me for 49.97 they insisted on giving me the story it has to be in within 50 miles radius for them to honor the price match from game stop OK then anyone out there looking for extra batteries I wish you the best of luck
0c7e76f204f28ca7b834e3dd124e97eb.jpg

399.00 New P3S on newegg.com....target will price match....use red card and get net PS3 for 380.00 and fly today !!

I tried to purchase one today at my local Target but because the battery shows not available on the Game Stop website, they would not honor the price match. I appreciate the original post on this as there was a good possibility that Target would honor it. A few folks have been able to get the price match which is great.

I tried to purchase one today at my local Target but because the battery shows not available on the Game Stop website, they would not honor the price match. I appreciate the original post on this as there was a good possibility that Target would honor it. A few folks have been able to get the price match which is great.

I think they are onto US like I said on my post I really had a hard time getting mine and I live in PA nothing last forever

All very true sir...I am glad you got one at the reduced price! I stopped by my local Game Stop and asked if I could order one at the sale price and they said no. It was worth a try.[emoji3]

All very true sir...I am glad you got one at the reduced price! I stopped by my local Game Stop and asked if I could order one at the sale price and they said no. It was worth a try.[emoji3]
Sorry to hear that that you couldn't get one but some people had some luck at best buy I did not but it can't hurt to check it out don't wait to long best of luck to you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94