Battery

Please keep in mind that both the Target and Best Buy policy explicitly say it has to be available online or locally for them to match it. Sometimes you find a manager that doesn't apply the policy strictly or that doesn't realize it's not available online, and you can get a match. Most of the times they apply the policy correctly and will not lose that much money. In my experience manager can be very open to match if the discount is small. In this case, the discount is 66% and that means that they are selling at a loss. Any good manager will check twice before approving such a price.

At this point, there isn't a Game Stop that still has a Phantom battery available (online or locally), so most managers will refuse to match

Still, with perseverance and a bit of luck, a discounted battery can be found...

I was able to pick up a battery at a Target store today. There is only one store in our area, which is 50 miles away. I know the ad has been around for a month or better, and I didn't think I had a chance to get one for $49.97. I thought what the heck, what do I have to lose. They finally matched the price. The supervisor looked at it for 10 minutes to make sure it was the correct battery. And finally said to go ahead with it. It was my deal of the day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak