Battery shows full charge but Go App shows Batt. Error

Check if your battery firmware needs to be updated. Start at step #21 here.

Get it too; goes when the battery is warmed up to 20c - Santa brought me one of these
bd691684729a7401aac9b9c783dbb5e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Connections are clean, no damage to charger or battery. Other battery works fine?
Can this problem be resolved or has battery failed? Go App shows Battery Error at start up?
Now startup message reads battery error. In the go app message
Now reads "invalid battery" as though it was not a DJI battery? I remember seeing " inconsistent firmware detected"
message once, then battery error ,now Invalid battery.

Last edited:
I remember seeing " inconsistent firmware detected"
message once
Are you able to get that message to come back? Try waiting at the DJI GO start screen for a while to see if it pops up again. If it does, upgrade the firmware when prompted.

Are you able to get that message to come back? Try waiting at the DJI GO start screen for a while to see if it pops up again. If it does, upgrade the firmware when prompted.
I'll try and see if message comes up again. I don't think battery is bad just needs updating. My Air 2 downloaded the DJI Go 4 app. but don't know why battery didn't update when P4 updated?
Thanks for your help in trying to resolve issue .
Phantomsphere

don't know why battery didn't update when P4 updated?
If that's your only battery, then it was updated along with the Phantom's firmware. If it's a spare battery, then it must be manually updated via DJI GO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues