Battery over current during discharge

Reaction score
What’s up with the warning I’m getting on my P3A? I did some searching and it mostly talks about both sticks wide open in sport mode. I’m just flying normal in p mode

Any thought or explanation would be appreciated.

Thanks Dave.

any body know about this??
What’s up with the warning I’m getting on my P3A? I did some searching and it mostly talks about both sticks wide open in sport mode. I’m just flying normal in p mode

Any thought or explanation would be appreciated.

Thanks Dave.
Hi not the new one,imu reading ok ? Mayby its just a silly error,could try clear it if it shows in your "warnings in dji app" was it a one off alert or all time ? Does your flight record show anything out of place, nother thing to look at your batt cells (voltage),,apart from this does it fly nice

Flies great. I noticed a extremely small difference in the cell voltage. Very small. I only get the signal within the first 30 secs of flight and one time only.

The warning comes on about 20 seconds into my flight then it goes away. It does it on both of my batteries. How concerned should I be about this??!

The warning comes on about 20 seconds into my flight then it goes away. It does it on both of my batteries. How concerned should I be about this??!
Um ....i be bit concerned about it doin on both battries,not sure what to say about this,you might have to make that ugly call to dji and see what recomended,mayby app reinstall might clear it,can normally clear warnings in app but it doin with both batts ,to me something not quite right,(hope i wrong),,gona have another search see what i can find,,,,

Ahh man I hope not. I have dealt wit hem way to much lately. Just the thought of it makes me sick. If I do I’m just going to have them refund my cash and I’m looking at a nice used pro3 here on the classifieds

Ahh man I hope not. I have dealt wit hem way to much lately. Just the thought of it makes me sick. If I do I’m just going to have them refund my cash and I’m looking at a nice used pro3 here on the classifieds
Yeh sorry i not want to say that and no one want to hear that,mayby if was just one battrie playing games i not worry but you got 2 battries giving same alert,,either something is drawing more current than normal or its fault with something else ,,could go though app and check what can be turned off,i always got my front red lights off on all me drones,mayby try without vps on ,,still searching on this

There is something called "Dat converter and Dashware" for p3a and pro,not sure what it all mean yet shows pic like this,i guessing it detailed info of what goin on,need to be scientest to work it out,with you on that though,charge em up see how goes today,might not get any warnings,give it some gas and blow those cobwebs out of it,,i dont think it a firmware issure or there be more posts on it,,hopefully your next post later will be choice had a issue free flight,
15086985997201425692526.jpg
,,,,ps 25amps at full throttle and 13 amps at a hover,not know how they test this but was something else i find

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel