Battery out of stock

Reaction score
Hello this is a while I am waiting for having the battery available on the DJI store, but this is more than one month and the battery still not available, do you know where I can buy official battery in Canada?

You can purchase OEM DJI Phantom 4 batteries on Amazon (here for example). Or check with DJI dealers if there are any nearby.

Reactions: JulieP4
There is official DJI store retailers on Amazon?
If you only want to buy from an authorized DJI dealer, then buy from one of the dealers listed here.

I was in the same boat as you. I bought a OEM DJI battery on amazon. Albeit, I had to get an obsidian (grey) battery for my P4P+ but I don’t mind that. I would not trust an aftermarket battery BTW

Sorry, no help for the OP.
For those in USA, black batteries are available at:
Adorama $159. Free US shipping
B&H $154. Free US shipping

Both are authorized sellers.

Hello this is a while I am waiting for having the battery available on the DJI store, but this is more than one month and the battery still not available, do you know where I can buy official battery in Canada?

I have a. brand new DJI Phantom 4 Pro battery for sale - never out of the box. I'm not at home right now and don't remember what I paid for it but wanted to jump in on this post when I saw it. I'll post a price by tomorrow.

Even more evidence of the cancellation of the Phantom line. No more batteries for sale on DJI’s website.

Reactions: Paul2660
I have a brand new DJI Phantom 4 PRO battery for sale - never out of the box. Bought it for $169 plus tax. Will sell it for $169 and I'll pay shipping

Reactions: Tom F
I have a brand new DJI Phantom 4 PRO battery for sale - never out of the box. Bought it for $169 plus tax. Will sell it for $169 and I'll pay shipping
Paid $115 for my last new one from BeachCamera.com just 3 months ago. I have 10 others I would happily sell for that $115 price that have roughly 25 flights each on them, averaging 5500 mAh remaining. New rating is 5870 mAh.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr