battery life?

ARM

Reaction score
Bought a oem battery USED 88% life 37 discharges how manny more flights can i expect?

I have over 130 cycles on my batteries with an average of 88-89% across them, but I am very fussy with storing, charging and discharging them no lower than 30% when I land. If I can get to 200 cycles with reliable cell voltages i’ll be happy enough and no issues in replacing them. Your experience will depend on how you care for them; plenty of tips on the forum using the search engine.

I would think 130 to 150 but that depends on the abuse it gets these things are super sensitive to abuse

DJI Say that you should replace your battery at 300 charges - but by then you will have much less battery life - their life depends on how well they are kept.

Bought a oem battery USED 88% life 37 discharges how manny more flights can i expect?

Much of that depends on how much you use the battery and how well you maintain it. Volumes have been posted on this site concerning proper battery care & maintenance. Although there's some disagreement on certain specific points, you should be able to find a number of general battery care tips by searching. One suggestion, if you're not currently using Airdata UAV, you may want to investigate that because it can provide you with useful details concerning the status and overall condition of your battery.

The Airdata UAV does not work with the Phantom 2 Vision +. I just checked. It only works for the Phantom 3's and up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl