Battery issues

Reaction score
Hi I'm in London.
I have battery that flashes 16 times on the bar furthest from power button then goes off and repeats process. Does anyone know what I can do to fix it?
Thanks

Hi I'm in London.
I have battery that flashes 16 times on the bar furthest from power button then goes off and repeats process. Does anyone know what I can do to fix it?
Thanks
Does not metion which phatom battery

Phantom 4
Can press and hold button in for 5 sec and how many lights come up is condition of batt,is it new or been in box for a while or just gone bad,bit unsure with these over clever batteries,,mayby needs updated firmware

Screenshot_20180625-212654.jpg
Here's a batt condition light chart,,,the tricky thing is there seems to be odd light patterns about the world so dji needs to update this area

Reactions: Alan Russel
4 lights come on then go off.
Irsa second hand unit so no idea
Just going to have quick look,since it used bit unsure might be bad but first thought hybination mode but not so just have to check what I can find

Reactions: Jabbo
OK found this post from 2017 a reply from dji to someone who batt flashed 16 times,,,as metion hard to search even this because no light patterns been updated and seen to be different to most of us,,when battery spits out new one it's like omg,since you are unable to power drone up due to batt there no way to check ,,might have to bite the bullet on couple good Batts, 1 never enough ,,not even a batt reset will fix this unless you open batt up,only a tempt if good with tools a search before doing so,,lipo batt not like to short out,that will kill it,,anyway if I find a definite cure I let you know unless someone reply with another fix,second hand always tricky unless seller is flying it in front of you so you know it goes,I be watching and reading,,sorry for my bad info post but could not find good news
Screenshot_20181216-110856.jpg

OK thanks yes I just bought new battery but still want to try and rescue this if possible.
Thanks for your help
Ah ok you can take front off and take a wire off while the mains are still soilded to circut board but do a search on Google for good info cause is bit dangerous,,best of luck and take care

No idea how to find that info
I just had quick look ,,you has this one that comes up on Google search engine,,,this just screenshot not a link for it,!,,I like the screwdriver he got in hand
Screenshot_20181216-114716.jpg

Hi I'm in London.
Thanks
Good evening from Glasgow
I had the exact same thing with a brand new battery. It was an unrepairable fault which the supplier replaced, after a bit of hassle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers