Battery issue

Reaction score
Ordered and received a NEW battery for my Vision 2+ direct from DJI. I also have the original two. The new battery requires a large amount of effort to push it all the way in and when it latches it does so with a loud snap. I don't think this is good for the battery or the Vision 2+. I have taken all kinds of measurements and I cannot see the difference between this battery and my original two.....but it sure goes in hard. Any advise appreciated. Once it latches in the battery works fine.

All of my P2V+ batteries snap in. That's a good sign though. You don't want it to fall out while in flight.

I got 3 batteries and need to wrestle each of them out .. In isn't any issue

To simplify the removal and installation: at the back end of the battery there are two slots. One on each side close to the bottom. If you have any silicone lubricant put just a dap in each of the slots and remove the excess. Then work the battery in and out a time or two. Much easier. If you need a photo of where just holler. Eaiser also to remove using both hands with an outward pull.

Last edited:
there are some nice youtube videos how to easily remove the batteries, even the ones that snap in real tight. No sense wrestling them out - use the leverage of the back of your wrist as a fulcrum instead.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl