Battery Help

Reaction score
So I got my new p4s in today. Never opened or used, but the battery is not charging. It will allow me to check the level which is blinking on the first LED and then it cuts off. I can turn on the battery for a split second and then it turns off. The sequence the first LED is doing is like 4-6 rapid blinks and then changes to the same LED blinks 3 longer times and cuts off. Thanks guys!!!

So I got my new p4s in today. Never opened or used, but the battery is not charging. It will allow me to check the level which is blinking on the first LED and then it cuts off. I can turn on the battery for a split second and then it turns off. The sequence the first LED is doing is like 4-6 rapid blinks and then changes to the same LED blinks 3 longer times and cuts off. Thanks guys!!!
Perhaps it's in hibernation mode? What color are the lights? Are you using a DJI charger?

Reactions: JoBe
Perhaps it's in hibernation mode? What color are the lights? Are you using a DJI charger?

The button lights up green and only the LED light furthest away from the button (LED 1)will blink fast about 10 times and then slow about 3 times and then goes off. Also yes I am using the charger that came with it which is the DJI charger.

I had an identical problem. The only solution I could find was a repair from DJI which was a new battery under warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues