Battery fireproof case/bag

Reaction score
Looking for an XL bag/case for charging and transporting batteries, needs to be fireproof/resistant. Needs to be big. I have 24 batteries. Doesn't need to transport the lot at once but most would be good. Any idea is someone has this sort of product. Everything I have found is way too small

Used US/NATO ammo containers are cheap and easily available in most countries. They have a rubber seal so block fire even better than a bag, and also block explosion in case of buildup inside the battery. Plus have a nice handle and can be easily stacked.

Looking for an XL bag/case for charging and transporting batteries, needs to be fireproof/resistant. Needs to be big. I have 24 batteries. Doesn't need to transport the lot at once but most would be good. Any idea is someone has this sort of product. Everything I have found is way too small

Not sure where I get this but they are available.

Attachments

• 5CE54C17-A238-4D55-AF43-8B65051C2F08.jpeg
    5CE54C17-A238-4D55-AF43-8B65051C2F08.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 70
A Bat-Safe will work. I’ve got one and it's a whole lot of peace of mind and convenience for $100.
Compared to all the other options it makes the most sense to me. Contains a fire, filters the smoke, easy to use, charging and balancing wires stay integrated, and it can hold a bunch of batteries.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl