Battery discharging

Tuomo Björksten, there's no need to get an external battery discharger to reproduce what the automatic discharge feature is doing. It's useful when trying to cycle the battery though. Without some type of battery discharger, you'll need to fly your Phantom until the battery is extremely low and then let your Phantom turned on (with the motors and props off) until the battery shuts off. Both methods will work. One is just a lot easier :)

Reactions: Tuomo Björksten
Arve Horgheim, how can you tell they are not discharging?

How often are you checking the charge level during those 5-6 days?

How often are you checking the charge level during those 5-6 days?
None, I know that I am resetting the countdowntime if I check. It worked well for a month or so ago. Because of weather I have not been flying too much the last 2 months. But after my last flight a week ago that battery fall from 100% to 72 % Lifetime. New august last year.

Check the time to discharge setting in the DJI GO app -- just to ensure it really is set to two days. If that setting is correct, then maybe trying upgrading the firmware on your batteries if you haven't done so already.

Check the time to discharge setting in the DJI GO app -- just to ensure it really is set to two days. If that setting is correct, then maybe trying upgrading the firmware on your batteries if you haven't done so already.
Dobbelchecked. 2 days on both batteries. Latest firmware on both batteries. Tried to vary time earlier. Will try to reinstall GOapp on the IPad and alter to 3 days. Then I have to wait and see

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20