Battery discharge rate phantom 4

Reaction score
I have five batteries at different number of days to discharge. I want to set them to start discharging around five days. How do I individually change the number of days on each of the batteries. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You need to set the following setting in DJI GO while your Phantom is connected to DJI GO. This setting must be set while using each battery.

DJI-GO-Battery-Time-To-Discharge.jpg

Thanks for the prompt reply. I knew that is where it was set but not sure whether that it would take for all the batteries.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If a battery is inserted, P4 turned on, then connects to DJI GO and has a different setting stored than the one set in the app, does the battery get updated to the app setting, or does the app reflect what the battery was set to?

(I suppose I can just test this myself, but I am sitting here reading this thread, maybe someone knows...)

The battery settings are not stored in the app. They are stored in the battery that was installed at the time the setting was applied in DJI GO.

Reset the time to discharge for each battery in the dji go app while the battery is in your bird and turned on. You can only set one at a ime

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31