Battery charger clearance at Best Buy

Reaction score
Just a heads up. Best Buy is having a clearance on P3 battery chargers. $14.99. Regular price is $49.99

Reactions: dtviewer
Awesome deal - thank you! Got two chargers - I won't know what to do with myself being able to charge all my batteries at once!

will it work for p-4 batt thanks

I don't think so. Someone on the site pointed out that it was the same charger as the P3P and would charge faster then the one that came with the P3S.

But I don't think it will work for the P4 batteries.

Wow. Not available at a store within 250 miles it Detroit. Guess I'll be paying for shipping.

Looks like they are "cleaning the shelves" of P3 goodies.

Looks like they are "cleaning the shelves" of P3 goodies.
Could be. Wish they'd reduce the price on the batteries. So far, they've come down $5. Not quite the savings I'm looking for. ;)

they also are clearing the three port charger board. Thanks for the heads up

Just a heads up...

I just received the Phantom Part 15 chargers I ordered from BestBuy and they have the "Inspected by BestBuy" tape around the edges. You can tell the boxes have been opened and one box appears to be lighter than the other one so I assume something is missing inside. Looks like I'll be making a trip to BestBuy for a return.

20170508_131437.jpg 20170508_131318(0).jpg

Mine is showing out for delivery, so I'll update when I get home. This is for the charger and filters. I got the props last week and they are fine.

Just a heads up...

I just received the Phantom Part 15 chargers I ordered from BestBuy and they have the "Inspected by BestBuy" tape around the edges. You can tell the boxes have been opened and one box appears to be lighter than the other one so I assume something is missing inside. Looks like I'll be making a trip to BestBuy for a return.

View attachment 81872 View attachment 81873

Why would you post this without looking inside and saying what really happened? Are the chargers taped or the boxes?

Why would you post this without looking inside and saying what really happened? Are the chargers taped or the boxes?

Both boxes appears to have been opened prior which is visible by the torn corners and condition of the boxes. I assume this is why the tape is on them. If I buy a product new from a merchant, I don't expect to find their brand name tape on the packages. BestBuy is known for shipping "open box" merchandise as new. I've returned many, many items for this reason.

To satisfy your curiosity, I opened both packages to see what is inside. One charger brick appeared to be new but missing the cord that plugs into the wall. The other was complete however there was no plastic on the charger nor were there wire ties on the cables. I'll let you draw your own conclusion from there.

Well I thought I was the only one - ordered two and one is missing the power cable! Customer Service was less than apologetic and now I have to return it in person at a Best Buy. Hope it isn't too much of a hassle but it's a great price!

echargeable up to 1,000 times or more, these batteries and chargers come in a variety of sizes to meet common household battery needs.

I ordered mine and picked it up in the store, everything fine never opened. While I was there they did the gamestop price match and I got another battery for 49 bucks.:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor