Batt lights

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi was just doing a batt top up charge with p4p batt,it would have been about 80% before
When first turn on charger the light sequence was going wrong way,not enough time to video it,after 3 times going wrong way it changed and went the right way (no I not drinking), it's still charging now but have not seen this before,it's 16% at moment so not cold for us,will investigate further on airdata , might show a warning and I check the 5 sec hold to see how many lights come up for batt health,
$320 for battery's here,,anyone seen this pattern of lights,it's not that intelligent if it thinking...........update well it charge up ok but 5 sec test shows it on 3 lights with the power light flashing.....my p4s batt which is older shows 3 lights with no power button light flash so some wear and tear there,I'll start it up tommorow and see what batt cells read but I think I answer my own question lol,time to save some $$ ,but Yeh watching it charge backwards very odd and then change,that dodgy,..............OK couldn't wait,batt cell levels in app say 4.29 on all 4 cells ,,so that say it ok ??? ,is it ,,no in app batt warning either,,it's playing mind games with me,mayby it wants a me to show it a screwdriver:triumph:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl