Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Palm Beach

Loved this one great music track 👍

Reactions: Pygar70
Thank you for sharing. I had the privilege of visiting your beautiful country a couple of decades ago. Have been lighthouse enthusiasts for several decades (showing my age here). Your work is beautiful in all regards. My visit was limited to the Melbourne and the coast between Melbourne and Sydney; had a wonderful host that knew our affection for lighthouses and was able to visit a few. (No drone at that time so all shots from terra firma.) Here's a link to the ones I visited if interested. Again, thanks for your work and for sharing. Australia

Thank you for sharing. I had the privilege of visiting your beautiful country a couple of decades ago. Have been lighthouse enthusiasts for several decades (showing my age here). Your work is beautiful in all regards. My visit was limited to the Melbourne and the coast between Melbourne and Sydney; had a wonderful host that knew our affection for lighthouses and was able to visit a few. (No drone at that time so all shots from terra firma.) Here's a link to the ones I visited if interested. Again, thanks for your work and for sharing. Australia
Glad you enjoyed it. It's a gorgeous lighthouse - the sandstone construction, and those views! It was a great place to fly. You'll have to return to Australia to check out some of the lighthouses you missed on your last visit.

I have another video in the pipeline that features the equally attractive lighthouse at Sugarloaf Point (Seal Rocks, NSW). When it's ready, I'll either post it here or send you a direct link.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj