Baltimore/Baltimore County East pilots

Reaction score
Want to make contact with other drone owners in the Baltimore/Baltimore County-East area (Canton, Dundalk, Essex, etc.)

Also interested in anyone who is going for, or has acquired their 'Remote Pilot Airman Certificate'.

Cheers,
Mike2A

Mike2A, Baltimore County pilot. Registered with the FFA, trying to find an area to take my part 107 test.

The closest testing location in Baltimore County is at Martin State Airport

Brett Aviation
701 Wilson Point Road
Middle River, MD 21220
(410) 391-0210

That's what I figured, when the weather lets up. We should meet for some flying! I'm currently getting ready to make a long distance flight and try to get my name on the boards here! Furthest I have so far is 3.9 miles !

I live in Baltimore county also would love to go out a meet new people in the hobby

Well maybe it would be worth it to start a thread calling all pilots in the Baltimore area and set a flight date? I know a few VERY peaceful and empty parks about 30 minutes north of the city we could fly, BBQ and all that with no foreseeable issues

Reactions: Thedoc
I'm down in Silver Spring in NFZ, so I would love to come join you guys. I'm getting my 107 on 4/1 and 4/2 in Hagerstown.

Awesome! That's 4 of us that would meet up. Any other Baltimore area pilots that would want to make a day of flying in area empty and fun to fly in ?

Hey Guys, I'm a new drone owner in Baltimore and I would also love to meet up and fly sometime. I also have a 9 month old so getting free time isn't as easy it used to be. I should have taken up this hobby earlier in life!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.