Bad weather down first flight

Reaction score
Well as I said previous this is my first drone and Iam patiently waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can get at least one flight in before the snow falls, I've been watching videos as well on the built in sim in the dji go app , question is will the app be a fair example of what real time flight will be like? Does it indeed just stop and hover once your hands are off the sticks? With my r/c heli it would be a fast crash and burn !lol, I switched the mode around to mode "1" cause Iam more comfortable with that method , would you suggest prop guards?fingers crossed tommorow will be nice and calm , keep it in the sky guy!!!!

Reactions: Dinodragon1
I did the sim quite a few times before flying outdoors and, indeed, outdoors the drone hovers like a magic machine with your hands off the sticks.

I started in beginner mode and spent lots of time flying purposeful patterns to get comfortable with piloting the bird before even starting to take videos and photos.

Hope you get out there tomorrow! Have fun!

Reactions: Dinodragon1
Thanks guys and yes days are getting numbered here for possible flight days , I at least want to get one flight in before I set it on my dresser for the long cold winter , once winter here I may do a Reciever mod for more distance, not the I need it but I always like to upgrade stuff whenever I can , , take care everyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers