bad camera P3P

Reaction score
Hello guys ... I have a little problem! The camera of today has given me P3P this problem: pictures in RAW setting, vertical stripes on the sky and annoying blue dots in the picture .... app, RC, and P3P all updated with the latest firmware ... by chance happened to someone?....but I don't the same problem with movie option !

Did anything notable happen in between the time your camera last worked as expected and this problem started? Perhaps a crash or rough landing?

What is the source of the .jpg you uploaded (i.e. How did you get from the RAW to the jpg)? The image seems generally overexposed- it it possible what we are seeing is the viewing/editing program is simply depicting areas in the image that are grossly overexposed? That would make sense if you have provided a screenshot.

Hello everyone .... no, no accidents or dangerous landing. The image making and a screenshot of the PC screen, but the original raw and jpg and this that flaw ... and I just realized yesterday after using it ... reading the web s suggestion seems to make a calibration IMU and Gimbal ..... hope

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

...lightroom 6
Ok. Look at your histogram top right of screen, make sure your highlight overexposure warning box (it's in the top right of histogram box is unchecked). The artifacts in your image look suspiciously like overexposure indicating (as I suspected earlier). Let us know if this is the issue. I doubt it is the camera.

Ok. Look at your histogram top right of screen, make sure your highlight overexposure warning box (it's in the top right of histogram box is unchecked). The artifacts in your image look suspiciously like overexposure indicating (as I suspected earlier). Let us know if this is the issue. I doubt it is the camera.

Hi...thanks for the answer but unfortunately the problem stay !...I try change microSD...format microSD...but without results; I seen that other pilot Phantom 3 in the forum had the same problem :(....start thinking that is a sensor problem but I dont want lose hope :)

Hi...thanks for the answer but unfortunately the problem stay !...I try change microSD...format microSD...but without results; I seen that other pilot Phantom 3 in the forum had the same problem :(....start thinking that is a sensor problem but I dont want lose hope :)
See what the image looks like if you actually export it from Lightroom and open in another viewer.

Hi Chris...thanks for answer...I think so,the support change only sensor or full gimbal ?...more expensive isnt it ?... :(...now you are ok ?

Hi Chris...thanks for answer...I think so,the support change only sensor or full gimbal ?...more expensive isnt it ?... :(...now you are ok ?
do not send your drone to dji support,they want whole set of gimbal, try to find somebody here in this group,selling P3P crashed parts,

do not send your drone to dji support,they want whole set of gimbal, try to find somebody here in this group,selling P3P crashed parts,

Attachments

• IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 263
Reactions: Roby Allario
ok....no..no...not send my P3P,,I'm in Italy...more away from me !! :)...mmmm your attach is the sensor ?...I'm not able to find it; Hi Ted I'm not very sure but....I have done several pis and the results are always the same.....I update guys...thanks for support,very important for my mood :)

sorry for the confusion. I have sensors for sale here in Florida. I can ship to Italy. I will send you a message.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31