Bad bad bad day (recovered bird)

Reaction score
Took my drone out yesterday as the weather was beautiful. Went to the skyway and was using different apps. Screen recorder in litchi. Then switched to fpv goggles. All was going well. Finally lots of kite boarders came to hidden beach and I tried vertical studios was doing well filming them. I said. Wow it's kind of windy. Let me read in atti mode to see how much of a drift. Soon as I did my drone started head for the hungry trees. Ooh my god. On panic. I yawed it and it full throttle to get out of there. Should have just went higher. The wind pushes me right to the top of a pine tree where I got stuck. All the surfer guys were like ****!!!! Call a tree friend of mine and went to meet him in his boom truck. By the time I. Came back. My drone was gone one surfer guy said another surfer went home yo get his climbing gear. They did not want to rat on him. I called surfer instructed which he was teaching those guys. He says he find out which guy. Hoping. I get it back. Lesson learned. Murphy's law. Trees are hungry. Don't judge wind with atti. Yikes!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry to hear this Tony. Time for another P3P, just jump on one of those $799 deals when they resurface.

I still have a remote and charger. :(

Check Craigslist and eBay locally to see if he has put it on there. I hope you find it soon. Good luck.

I am in Madeira Beach. Local! Anyway... so sorry to hear about this!!! I hope you are able to get it back somehow. Technically, it was stolen WITH witnesses. I recommend you get a police report. If that area is handled by St. Petersburg police and you have any issues with getting an investigation underway, let me know.

Reactions: Squirrel!
tony guy on craigslist yesterday selling p3p for $300 no remote or battery local

just seen it

DJI Phantom Professional - $300 (TAMPA)
< >
00J0J_dAxOb8MhCK6_600x450.jpg

there you go

Thanks. I'm calling now. I'll take it.

I dialed the number. But it's no good.

really

Recent Posts

Members online